Saturday, June 7, 2014

Four Friday Favorites (6-6)

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4
This week's favorites are finally here.
1. Favorite dress: Emma Roberts
Emma looked gorgeous in this raspberry red dress that she wore to the 2014 Maui Film Festival on June 5th.
2. Favorite style-tip: 9 style rules every working woman should follow
On the WhoWhatWear-website I read this article about style tips for working woman. Since I have a serious job now, I thought these tips came right on time. Click here for the whole article.
3. Favorite man: Ryan Gosling
Ryan looked very handsome while heading to a lunch meeting on May 31th.
4. Favorite nailpolish: OPI's Bubble Bath
I've been looking for a pretty neutral nailpolish for a while and I finally bought one last week. It's Bubble Bath by OPI and I've been wearing it whole week.

No comments:

Post a Comment