Thursday, March 27, 2014

4 ways to wear: white jeans

Shirt, Sunglasses, Necklace, Bag, Jeans, Sneakers, Jacket, T-shirt, Bag, Watch, Boots
Since it's Spring, it's ok to start wearing your white jeans again. And today I have 4 outfit ideas for you.
For the first outfit I picked a denim shirt to wear with the white jeans. You can wear this with sneakers for a casual look. The second outfit is more edgy; I paired the white jeans with a simple grey t-shirt, a denim jacket and cool boots.


Sweater, Jeans, Sunglasses, Nailpolish, Bracelet, Bag, Flats, Sweater, Sunglasses, Lipstick, Heels, Bag
For outfit no. 3 I chose to go for an all white outfit. I paired the white jeans with a white sweater and some fun accessories, like mint green flats and bright pink nailpolish. And because pastels are a big trend for spring, I picked a baby blue sweater for outfit no 4. I paired it with the white jeans, nude pumps and an interesting bag.

What do you think about white jeans?

2 comments:

  1. great ensembles.. I'm always so afraid to wear white.. I'm quite clumsy and I just know I'll get it dirty! hahaha! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete