Friday, October 11, 2013

Four Friday Favorites (11-10)

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4
Here are four things that I liked this week.
1. Favorite look: Sandra Bullock at the 'Gravity' premiere in London
I thought Sandra Bullock looked amazing at the premiere of her new movie 'Gravity' on October 10th in London. She paired a beautiful black lace dress by Stella McCartney with a pair of peep toe pumps by Charlotte Olympia and some dark red lipstick.
2. Favorite hair: Julianne Hough's braid
Julianne wore a pretty braid up do when she went out for dinner on October 7th in West Hollywood. It looked so effortless. I also liked her eye make-up too.
3. Favorite article: 'The 12 Most Show-Stopping Runways of Spring 2014' by Elle.com'
Elle shows you 12 amazing runway decors. Like a downpour at Kenzo, a floral garden at Dior, a car accident at Givenchy and a carrousel & escalators at Louis Vuitton. How creative! Click here for the whole article.
4. Favorite music: John Mayer - Paradise Valley
The last few weeks I have been listening a lot to John Mayer's new album. I liked his previous albums a lot, and although this album is a bit different (more country-like?), there are some songs on this album that I really like. My favorites are Paperdoll, Wildfire and Dear Marie.

3 comments:

  1. I am loving Sandra's dress, she looks beautiful! I wish I could do Julianne's braid, I normally cannot do it on myself, it has to be on someone else.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julianne's hair looks gorgeous.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love sandra's look as well. so chic!

    ReplyDelete