Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How they wear: A striped maxi dress

A striped maxi dress can be very versatile. It can be worn to the beach as a cover up, but with the right items it can look very chic as well. Here are two ways to wear a striped maxi dress.

Photo, Jacket, Bag, Dress, Sunglasses, Scarf, Sandals
Miranda wore her striped dress with a denim jacket and a colorful scarf. She kept the rest of her accessories very simple (black). I think the denim jacket makes this outfit look casual.

Photo, Dress, Belt, Sunglasses, Bag, Flipflops
Eva paired her striped dress with a red belt, a black and white bag and some flipflops. Although the golden flipflops can make this outfit look a bit casual, I think the belt makes it look more polished.

How would you wear a striped maxi dress?

11 comments:

  1. Cool, nice post!

    Besitos pretty!

    www.theguestgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Miranda Kerr style! Great job! :) :) :)
    ¡Sigue así!
    Follow if u like:
    BLOG: www.theforeignergirl.blogspot.com.es
    SHOP: www.visualcentermadhu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Miranda Kerr's outfit!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Eva Longoria style!

    I would be very happy if you would check out my new blog!

    http://allthingsglitterandbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the Eva Longoria version! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving anything striped right now! Great post <3

    www.macaclothenwa.blogspot.com

    xoxo MACA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the red belt with the black and white maxi goes great with each other. The Black shades also feeds off of the dress!

    I followed you on google! Follow back and on Blogspot?

    BusyBeeMarie

    BusyBeeMarieBlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE stripes!! So chic!!

    www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete