Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pretty Little Liars style: Spencer

Photo's
Spencer's style is best described as preppy and classic. Sometimes her outfits are even a little menswear-inspired. She wears a lot of neutral colors and in her closet you will find many blazers and jackets (as you can see in the picture above). 

Photo's
Surprisingly, Spencer also wears a lot of girly blouses. Usually these blouses have fun buttons or an interesting neckline.

Photo's
Her go-to item is a button-down shirt, in a neutral color or plaid. She pairs it with a simple pair of jeans or pants.

Photo's
 Spencer sometimes wears a belt to define her waist.

Photo's
The earrings she wears are usually small and simple.

Photo's
And her necklaces always match with her earrings.

What do you think of Spencer's style? Click here for Hanna's Style part 1 and 2, and Emily's Style.

10 comments:

  1. I love all of the "Liar's" styles, but I think Aria's is my favourite cause it's so eclectic! What about you? Also, would you mind checking out my blog and maybe giving me a follow?

    http://thelifeofshikhu.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Cece from BloggerVille where we feature famous and up and coming blogs.

    Together with some friends we've been looking for blogs to feature in our newly built page. We are avid blog readers and as part of our project study we have to create a Facebook page which we must be able to work on in three months time (and hopefully far longer than that as we'd love to get to know more bloggers and we love the whole idea). We'd like to include you and your blog in our features someday.

    Let us know if you are interested and mail us back. We'd also love it if you let your readers know about our page.

    Regards from the BloggerVille Team.

    Visit and LIKE us at: BloggerVille Official Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't go wrong with pretty little liars, love spencer's preppy style wish I could pull it off!

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not my style but it's kinda insteresting how she's dressed

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog and I am one of your new followers. I love Spencer, is my favourite!

    Hope you can visit my blog too!!
    big kiss*

    http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I love your blog too!

      Delete
  6. I love Pretty Little Liars, all four girls have such a unique style, Hanna is my favorite! I think you found so many good pictures that really shows Spencers style from the best side.

    Just made a post about getting blogger to stand out!
    http://tanjamortensen.com/blogging-tips

    ReplyDelete